Sunday 10 February 2013

Evaluation Questions - Preliminary Task...

These are the first lot of questions for the evaluation of my preliminary task...


1. What did you find easy when working on your preliminary task?
I found editing to be the most easiest to do while working on my preliminary task, purely because you can edit most of the mistakes out, you can change things, undo what you removed or have added and it's just easier than filming the whole thing. Also, the whole can decide on what looks good so you know if you have done it right. Also, filming was pretty easy, however there were times where I may have accidentally forgotten to not laugh while filming and having my voice caught in certain clips!

2. What was the most difficult part when you were working on your preliminary task?
I don't know what was the most difficult part while working on my preliminary task. I guess storyboarding and planning was the most difficult as we didn't know what to base our practice task on. Filming was a little difficult as we had to find areas where there wasn't much 'traffic' like teachers or students walking past. But other than that, it seemed quite easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment