Sunday 21 April 2013

Evaluation Question - Who would be the target audience for your media product?

I decided to do a montage of photos showing what my target audience would have in their bag. Because our target audience is men, aged between 14-35, I had to guess as I'm not a man! I did some research, and chose items which I think would be in our target audience's bag. I have also done a wordle for a little lifestyle summary as well.




















As I said, I decided to write up the lifestyle summary of a member of our target audience as a Wordle, I thought it was different, and creative. It goes as follows;

'Tom, seventeen, aspiring college student, loves going to the cinema with his friends, loves grunge/rock music, plays the guitar, loves action/thriller/horror movies, hates doing homework, doesn't like doing chores, can be quite lazy, shops at River Island, Topman, trendy, wants to be in a band.' 



No comments:

Post a Comment